Printer’s Alley is more than just a bar—we are a private club featuring a late night menu, the best jukebox in town, killer live music events, and the best burgers in Memphis. Non-members are welcome but must pay a cover charge to enter during the evening and late at night.
What Makes Printer’s Alley a Private Club?
When we opened Printer’s Alley we knew we wanted to create someplace special: a place where regulars feel at home and first-time customers will always find something fun going on. We also knew we wanted to do things our own way—by allowing smoking and staying open as late as we want (sorry, Mom and Dad!). That’s why we made Printer’s Alley a private club.
The result is a cozy juke joint that stands out from other Memphis venues. At Printer’s Alley you’ll find:
- Your after-hours hangout. We are open in the evenings Tuesday-Sunday. Drop in for an after party, a night cap, or a late night refuge after a long shift.
- A late night menu. Our famous burgers, panini and flatbread pizza are not just for early birds. We serve late night food 10:00pm – 9:00am every night.
- Unbeatable prices. What would you expect to pay for Memphis’ most popular handmade pub burger? We think we have our menu prices just right.
- No cover for members. Have a member card? Stroll in with no cover charge unless there’s a show going on. (Cover helps us pay the band!)
- Late night specials. There’s no reason Happy Hour should be just for the after work crowd. We have frequent after-hours specials on both food and drinks.
- Smokers welcome. You read that right. Inside, out on the back patio—you do you.
Become a Member and Join the Fun!
You don’t have to be a member to have a good time at Printer’s Alley. But it does come with a lot of benefits and saves you a lot of money. Memberships are for life—and yes, we have a VIP option! Learn more here or just come on in and ask your bartender.