“Bring ‘em to Printer’s Alley!”
Looking to host a party or event? Make Printer’s Alley your living room—just with way a way better sound system and a lot more beer. Our doors stand open for events of all kinds:
- Private concerts
- CD release parties
- Wedding parties
- Bachelor and Bachelorette parties
- Speed dating, speed friending and other networking events
- Art gatherings and literary events
- Corporate events that don’t look like your normal black tie affair
Private Event Request Form
To plan your event or book a show, submit the form below.
An Event That Stands Out
When you look for an event venue, we know what you find—lifeless conference rooms, boring white walls and menu items that cost more than your first car. We offer something different. Printer’s Alley is one of Memphis’ favorite neighborhood hangouts, with a unique and quirky juke joint atmosphere and a hearty pub menu. Your event will stand out, and your guests won’t forget it!
Some of the perks of renting Printer’s Alley:
- Space for up to 200 guests
- We will configure tables as you need them
- Our famous chalkboard wall—write a welcome message or let your guests write their own
- Pool table, darts and the best jukebox in town
- Smoking is fine
- Back patio available
- Access to our menu including burgers, flatbread pizza and Caribbean-influenced sandwiches
- Don’t want to go home? You don’t have to! Printer’s Alley is open after the other bars close
Live Music & Event Space
Printer’s Alley provides an intimate performance venue that hosts live music and entertainment of all kinds. The casual hangout atmosphere is perfect for anything from an evening jazz ensemble to a rambling blues show or a late night DJ.
Depending on your event, we can section off a private area of Printer’s Alley for your guests’ exclusive use or let you have the entire venue to yourself, while regular patrons are restricted to the other part of the venue. We will work with you to achieve a configuration that meets your needs and those of your guests.
If you have any questions, contact at Anthony McVay at 813-512-0585 or contact us.